The Rest of the October 2nd Commute

I might have to check with Shawn about what constitutes a commute, i.e., the thing that counts as a single ride.

Laura and I headed over to Mountain Cloud Zen Center after work.  Of course, this being day 2 of tracking my rides, I forgot to turn on the Ride With GPS app. I turned it on probably about a half mile from work, and what I did track of the ride was 2.4 miles.  The ride home, through the dark beneath a beautiful waxing moon, was 6.2 miles, so, for today, I covered 14.5 miles as recorded.

We do the same thing tomorrow, so I'll try to remember to record the whole thing.

I get that a commute is to work and back, but what about to work, to the Zendo, and then home.  And on the weekend, we're helping out up there a little bit, and will then probably head across town to a bookstore, so I can look for a book for my daughter, and then maybe to the Railyard for a pint, and then home. Is that one ride or four?

Comments

Popular Posts