October 3rd Morning Commute

I love this spot on the top of the hill near Siringo Rd.  The views are nice facing both directions.  It was much darker than the photo shows.  The phone was overcompensating, and I didn't want to stand there fiddling with the settings for a more accurate representation.  It feels silly to hop off your bicycle in the middle of a commute to take a photograph of it.  That's why I have so many photos showing my handlebars, shot from the saddle.  I do like my chaincase though.  It might not be too far fetched to say it's the only full chain case in this particular city.

The temperature was in the low to mid-fifties when I left the house.  It's partly cloudy, and there may be a few showers later tonight.  We won't head home from Mountain Cloud until around 8:30 tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts