October 2nd Morning Commute

The sun behind the mountains was sending up beautiful rays of light as I left for work this morning.  It's nice this time of year because the sun does not actually make it above the mountains before I arrive for work.  After the time change, there will be a few weeks where I am bicycling straight in to the rising sun again.

It was cold this morning.  If it gets any colder, I will have to start wearing gloves.

It's odd writing about a commute, because it's just a commute.

The dynamo in the AG hub does a nice job of powering modern LED lights.  I get the feeling they don't get quite as bright as they normally do with a modern generator.  It seems the same Busch and Mueller light is brighter on the Happy Little Triple Speed, run off a sidewall dynamo.  The drag is noticeable, though, and the sidewall dynamo rattles a bit at slower, (i.e. climbing up to work) speeds.

Comments

Popular Posts